Initially meet with the elementary director to become familiar with our teaching vision and purpose as well as the curriculum. Inspire children to live out God’s Word by being well prepared to teach the provided Bible unit in an age-appropriate, engaging manner. Communicate any curriculum needs to the class coordinator. Arrive in time to be completely set up and ready to pray with the team at the beginning of the serving hour. Attend annual training.
- Attend at least one training event each year
- Choose a time to serve:
- Sunday Mornings: Scheduled Sundays (One Year, Aug - Aug)
- 8:55 - 10:45 am (First Service)
- Substitute: As Needed (One Year, Aug - Aug)
- Serve as your schedule allows on an as needed basis
- Must be a Member of Calvary Church or be going through the process to become a Member