Embrace and carry the vision and values of Calvary Church. Oversee and shepherd all of the team members who serve in one grade. Communicate weekly to the team. Lead your team’s weekly prayer time at the beginning of the serving hour. Manage the allotted budget for your grade. Assist with training of team members annually.
For Sunday mornings: Manage scheduling of all small group leaders throughout the year. Create and manage the teaching schedule by contacting Bible teachers and communicating any teaching needs to the elementary director.
For Wednesday evenings: Organize and prepare the curriculum including communication with the elementary director regarding supplies and copies needed. Manage the teaching of the curriculum including delegating to team members.
For Calvary56: Manage oversight of the C56 game room. Assist with the planning and leadership of the Calvary 56 fall retreat, gym nights and service projects. Assist with the planning and leadership of the 6th grade celebration.
- Attend at least one training event each year
- Meet with director of Elementary Ministries 4 times annually
- Choose a time to serve:
- Sunday Mornings: Weekly (One Year, Aug - Aug)
- 8:55 - 10:45 am (First Service)
- 10:45 am - 12:30 pm (Second Service)
- Wednesday Evenings: Weekly (One Year, Sept - Apr)
- 6:15 - 8:15 pm (Discovery Clubs)
- Must be a Member of Calvary Church or be going through the process to become a Member