Beginning the week of September 9, 2018
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
This Fall (and Spring) we will be studying the book of Revelation
Beginning in September 2018
Part 1, Jesus' Message to the Church
Chapters One through Three of Revelation contain God's messages to the seven churches of Asia. See how His messages recorded by John so long ago still speak to the church today.
- Lesson 1 - The Rest of the Story
- Lesson 2 - Having the Proper Perspective
- Lesson 3 - Doing the Deeds You Did At First
- Lesson 4 - Sharing in the Cup of Jesus
- Lesson 5 - Are You Living a Separated Life?
- Lesson 6 - Are You Tolerating Sin?
- Lesson 7 - He Touched Me
- Lesson 8 - Remaining Faithful
- Lesson 9 - I Hear You Knocking, But You Can't Come In
- Lesson 10 - Birthmarks of an Overcomer
Beginning in January 2019
Part 2, Unveiling the Book of Revelation
The focus of chapters four through twenty-two is the end times. Through careful observation of the text, discover exactly what God says will take place.
- Lesson 1 - Fix Your Eyes Upon Jesus
- Lesson 2 - The Signs of the Times
- Lesson 3 - God's Invitation into His Control Room
- Lesson 4 - No Time to Weep
- Lesson 5 - The Seventieth Week of Daniel
- Lesson 6 - The One Who Is Worthy to Judge
- Lesson 7 - The Characteristics of Real Prayer
- Lesson 8 - The Lord Reigns
- Lesson 9 - The Man That Satan Will Use
- Lesson 10 - And God Remembered Babylon
- Lesson 11 - And the Bride Has Prepared Herself
- Lesson 12 - God's Prepared Place
We will be doing additional study of Revelation during the Fall of 2019 and Spring of 2020 as well (Precepts Study 3 & 4).